Internship in the production in England (individual search)
Overview internship in the production in England
Complete a production internship in England in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
During the production process raw and finished materials are processed to semi-finished and finished goods. Therefore, the production can be seen as a creation process.
Production management involves the planning, organization, implementation and control of industrial value-added service processes. It focuses on the processes of planning and command and control.
Also, the production management includes tasks that are concerned with the cost accounting, business administration and their numbers. In practice, the production shares interfaces with several other department of a manufacturing company, such engineering and procurement.
Especially manufacturing companies offer promising production internships for students enrolled in a Engineering studies.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in London, England
Anne is your competent contact person when it comes to internships in London. Her interest in other cultures arose during her semester abroad in the US, she had to complete as a part of her studies (Economics and Business Education). Since then she has always tried to discover the world and thus traveled to Cambodia, Australia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and also several times to the U.S.. Now she wants to give others the opportunity to learn about a foreign culture and a foreign country, and therefore supports the placements in London and an intercultural learning.