Internship in the production in Peru (individual search)
Overview internship in the production in Peru
Complete a production internship in Peru in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
During the production process raw and finished materials are processed to semi-finished and finished goods. Therefore, the production can be seen as a creation process.
Production management involves the planning, organization, implementation and control of industrial value-added service processes. It focuses on the processes of planning and command and control.
Also, the production management includes tasks that are concerned with the cost accounting, business administration and their numbers. In practice, the production shares interfaces with several other department of a manufacturing company, such engineering and procurement.
Especially manufacturing companies offer promising production internships for students enrolled in a Engineering studies.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Peru
Donny is Dutch and since the end of 2008 he lives in Cusco, Peru. He worked at a Spanish school and volunteered at an internship organization in the centre of Cusco. He is responsible for the marketing, communications, the website and online sales. He loves travelling, "it makes you richer", he said. "It’s an escape to another world, far away from your daily live. Seeing beautiful countries and meeting interesting people charges the battery for the rest of the year." Every year he took a month to travel with his backpack in countries in Africa and South America. Until he finally came back to Peru where he met Yuliana, his wife. From that moment, travelling became living in another country. "I now see what I didn’t see travelling!"
Learn more about Donny !