Internship in the production in Spain (individual search)
Overview internship in the production in Spain
Complete a production internship in Spain in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
During the production process raw and finished materials are processed to semi-finished and finished goods. Therefore, the production can be seen as a creation process.
Production management involves the planning, organization, implementation and control of industrial value-added service processes. It focuses on the processes of planning and command and control.
Also, the production management includes tasks that are concerned with the cost accounting, business administration and their numbers. In practice, the production shares interfaces with several other department of a manufacturing company, such engineering and procurement.
Especially manufacturing companies offer promising production internships for students enrolled in a Engineering studies.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.