Internship IT Sector in Sydney Australia
Overview IT Sector Internship Sydney
A private investment firm for private and commercial investors in the New South Wales. The team is small but very experienced and specialized in enhancing property values through specific measures such as renovation of the residential areas or the improvement of safety systems.
This company holds all the administrative tasks of a property under one roof, thus achieving a very high customer satisfaction!
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Australia
Robbie is responsible for the placement of studentsgoabroad.com-interns in Australia. He is working for an agency, which has huge number of contacts to different companies. Furthermore, Robbie organizes other service offers such as tours, in order to give the interns further opportunities to enjoy their internship the most possible. He greatly appreciates the cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com because of the well-trained and reliable interns from Germany. Robbie lived in Great Britain for a couple of years but now lives in Sydney.