Internship Marketing in Barcelona, Spain
Overview Internship in Barcelona
Since the inception in 1995, the company has increased rapidly to the world's number one online supplier of high-quality graphic design services, customized printed products and marketing tools for the daily needs of medium-sized companies.
The European marketing department is situated in Barcelona where more than 30 nationalities are working together to drive the company's growth but also enjoy the multinational environment.
Located in the Poblenou area of Barcelona, one of the most dynamic and exciting cities on the Mediterranean seaboard and known for its cosmopolitan flair, bland climate and cultural offerings the office in Barcelona is a true international melting pot.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.