IT internship in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview IT internship in Indonesia
Complete an IT internship in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually. The IT sector is very diverse and can be found in almost all companies. The branch mainly aims at developing technical solutions for individual customer problems and provides compatibility with existing hardware and software. The IT industry is very fast and thrives on innovation and change. Technical solutions with high user friendliness are the focus of each development. Capturing customer needs is very important to develop IT and telecommunications solutions. The technical implementation often requires innovative ideas and good team work, which require life-long learning. You should specialize on a particular subject during your studies or training because of the wide range of the IT. In practice the profession or occupation are based on the respective work environment. The basic skills of a computer scientist consist of the following areas: formal methods, structure of dates, efficient, compatibility, coding, hardware design, operating systems, databases, information systems, programming, software engineering, processing of images and data, robotics, audio communication. Computer scientists are indispensible in almost every major business to analyze complex information systems.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !