IT internship in Ireland (individual search)
Overview IT internship in Ireland
Complete an IT internship in Ireland in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The IT sector is very diverse and can be found in almost all companies. The branch mainly aims at developing technical solutions for individual customer problems and provides compatibility with existing hardware and software. The IT industry is very fast and thrives on innovation and change.
Technical solutions with high user friendliness are the focus of each development. Capturing customer needs is very important to develop IT and telecommunications solutions. The technical implementation often requires innovative ideas and good team work, which require life-long learning.
You should specialize on a particular subject during your studies or training because of the wide range of the IT. In practice the profession or occupation are based on the respective work environment. The basic skills of a computer scientist consist of the following areas: formal methods, structure of dates, efficient, compatibility, coding, hardware design, operating systems, databases, information systems, programming, software engineering, processing of images and data, robotics, audio communication. Computer scientists are indispensible in almost every major business to analyze complex information systems.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Dublin, Ireland
Noel will be your help you with all preparations for your internship in Dublin and he will also be your contact person during your stay abroad.
Learn more about Noel !