Journalism internship in Indonesia (individual search)
Overview journalism internship in IndonesiaComplete a journalism internship in Indonesia in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually. Journalism is the term used for the work of journalists in the press, online media or the radio. A journalist collects and assesses information and creates posts for press, radio and television. Usually, journalists publish matters of general, cultural, political or economic signification.
As most journalistic posts are for created for public purposes, they may influence the public opinion and therefore have to be written in a neutral form. There is no predetermined specification in the journalism branch. Therefore, journalists specialize in a certain topic during their career, such as sport or politic.
Journalism is a liberal profession, which means everybody who is working in the press, radio or online media can call themselves a journalist. Because of that reason it is not possible to find the study program, which prepares for that profession.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !