Internship service in China - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Application portfolio checking service
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting with visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Cultural course
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular contact to the contact person and other participants
Optional Additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
What's not in:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
- Pocket money
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !