Marketing in a 5-star luxury hotel in Barcelona, Spain
Overview: marketing in a 5-star luxury hotel in Barcelona, Spain
When you step into the 5-star luxury hotel you will definitely be overwhelmed. The hotel is designed by the world-renowned architect Ricardo Bofill and is located on the beachfront along the famous Barceloneta boardwalk. In more than 400 guests rooms and suits the guests have a boasting panoramic view over the Mediterranean Sea and city of Barcelona. Furthermore, the guests also can take a dip at our wonderful pool surrounded by sun terraces, cabanas and can enjoy the only beachfront access at any hotel in the city.
A student doing an internship in the luxury hotel is much more than just an intern. NO coffee for your bosses, NO photocopies or eternal filing. You are part of a team just like everyone else, a deep dive into a professional 5-star ambience.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.