Marketing internship at a dive center in Bali, Indonesia
Overview internship at a dive center in IndonesiaThe company is a PADI 5 Star Career Development Center. A diving company that offers several facets of the diving business: First theyoffer a variation of programs for fun divers - people who come to go diving in the pristine waters around Bali and to see the magnificent marine life the island has to offer. For example “MolaMola” are one of the many rare creatures you can see in Bali.
Second they offer a professional program for all professional levels of diving from a PADI Dive master to Dive Instructors,the highest professional level of diving. The internships can take anything from 1 to 6 months. The company is also one of the worldwide 50 so called “PADI CDC”. So definitelyhere you can learn everything there is to know about the diving business.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !