Marketing Internship at a Service Provider for Students in Cape Town, South Africa
Overview: marketing internship in Cape Town, South Africa
The company is the brainchild of a young dynamic Belgian individual who is all too familiar with the hassles of purchasing a car, finding suitable accommodation and booking tours. The company offers honest and complete service and strives to provide reliable and affordable solutions that suit the needs, budgets and expectations of students.
Services offered are rentals, sales and buy backs for any vehicles (mofa or overlander) as well as tours and trips for half day, full days or overland tours, while accommodation is sourced out to another company that they are sharing the office with.
The target market is mainly students & low budget, therefore the office is strategically located in the suburb Observatory, the student area of town.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Cape Town
"My name is Jana Williams, I am originally from Germany, but living in South Africa for 8 1/2 years. Nearly 6 years of those I stayed in the mother city of Cape Town. I am now managing all internship and volunteer placements for Studentsgoabroad Cape Town. During my studies of Social Work I did internships abroad myself. I have been to London, India and even in Cape Town which was 12 years ago. While still living in Germany I started placing interns in Southern African countries and always enjoyed this activity. This activity is interesting, exciting, versatile and most of all positive, as a stay abroad always enlarges the personal horizon.