Marketing Internship in a Christian Organization Sydney Australia
Overview of Marketing Internship, Sydney Australia
This Christian organization is comprised of an international team ofexperts and will give hope to revolutionize the domestic life in the world. Their own television and radio program has been around for 20 years and are distributed in more than 20 different languages in over 200 countries.
The organization manufactures DVDs, CDs, bookstand, and other types of media in order to spread the faith in Christ. The headquarter is in Atlanta, but it encourages international partners around the world to find new local believers who are trusting in God.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Australia
Robbie is responsible for the placement of studentsgoabroad.com-interns in Australia. He is working for an agency, which has huge number of contacts to different companies. Furthermore, Robbie organizes other service offers such as tours, in order to give the interns further opportunities to enjoy their internship the most possible. He greatly appreciates the cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com because of the well-trained and reliable interns from Germany. Robbie lived in Great Britain for a couple of years but now lives in Sydney.