Marketing Internship in Auckland, New Zealand
Overview marketing internship in Auckland
This company is well known in the industry of tourism and especially in bus tours.They have been founded over 15 years ago on the purpose of showing backpackers and other interested travellers the real places of New Zealand and have since then expanded from a small company to a big travel agency providing tours through New Zealand and now even through Asia. Usually their customers are adventurous travellers who get the chance to enjoy a tour with this company and their very own bus drivers and tour guides which make this journey special.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in New Zealand
Monique is a creative, enthusiastic person with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge. She has a strong background in hospitality, and a degree in Event Management. Furthermore, she loves to travel, and spent 5 years in the U.K, Ireland, Canada, Australia and Europe. She met her Italian husband in Ireland and they finally returned to New Zealand and now have two beautiful Kiwi/Italian children! As an agent for SGA, she always does her best to find internships for the students that they are going to really enjoy. Having spent time overseas, she knows how important it is to feel happy in a foreign country and so she always tries to support them, however she can while they are there.
Learn more about Monique !