Paid Traineeship as Student Administrator in London, England
Overview: Paid Traineeship as Student Administrator in London, England
The internship will take place in a college that works directly together with different universities in the UK and a large organisation in Germany. Located in London, the college focuses on the European area and thus acts as training centre for a large German-British institution. The company in London has a total of 18 employees and is looking for a student record assistant for many different tasks to take.
The position includes the possible rotation between the Department of Professional Development Programs and the Department of Media Communication and could therefore also include work in the Student Assistants Department. This is an administrative position, but there are different tasks depending on the department in which you will work.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in London, England
Anne is your competent contact person when it comes to internships in London. Her interest in other cultures arose during her semester abroad in the US, she had to complete as a part of her studies (Economics and Business Education). Since then she has always tried to discover the world and thus traveled to Cambodia, Australia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and also several times to the U.S.. Now she wants to give others the opportunity to learn about a foreign culture and a foreign country, and therefore supports the placements in London and an intercultural learning.