Penguin Conservation Volunteer Program in Cape Town, South Africa
What's in and what's not in
Services for your volunteer work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:What's included:
- Placement in a volunteer project according to you demands
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Accommodation in a backpacker hostel (4 bed dormitory)
- Airport pick-up
- Volunteer T-Shirt from the project
- Donation and participation fee of the conservation station
- Emergency contact person
- Food and beverages
Your coordinator in Cape Town
"My name is Jana Williams, I am originally from Germany, but living in South Africa for 8 1/2 years. Nearly 6 years of those I stayed in the mother city of Cape Town. I am now managing all internship and volunteer placements for Studentsgoabroad Cape Town. During my studies of Social Work I did internships abroad myself. I have been to London, India and even in Cape Town which was 12 years ago. While still living in Germany I started placing interns in Southern African countries and always enjoyed this activity. This activity is interesting, exciting, versatile and most of all positive, as a stay abroad always enlarges the personal horizon.
Learn more about Jana !