Physiotherapy program in Accra, Ghana
Overview Physiotherapy program in Accra, Ghana
In the physiotherapy program, you will contribute to an important field of community and sports development in Accra. In participation, you will support the children’s educational perspectives and promote cultural exchange. Additionally, you support local sport organizations in their work. The program provides the practical help and care that is usually unavailable for many injured locals and athletes.
Participation is a great experience for your future career as a professional physiotherapist! The physiotherapy program will develop a comprehensive understanding of the challenges many physiotherapists and medical professionals in developing countries have to take up.
Service community engagement in Ghana
Services for your community engagement work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Placement in a community engagement project according to you demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation (only Sundays)
- Accommodation during your whole volunteer work (in dormitories in the volunteer house)
- 3 meals during the weekdays
- 2 meals on Saturday and Sunday
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Personal expenses
- Transfer to the airport after the end of your project work
Your Local Contact in Ghana
In Accra an experienced project coordinator is assigned to each of the programs. He will assist you with your project preparation as well as your daily tasks. If there are any organizational questions, the doors of our partner office are always open - Christabel will gladly help you as your personal contact.