Volunteer Internship in a Wildlife Program in Rural Canada
Overview: volunteer for wildlife protection in rural Canada
Wildlife volunteers will be placed in organizations focused on wildlife protection and restoration. These placements will take place in rural parts of Canada where you will be provided accommodation.
Services for Voluntary Wildlife Placements in Canada
Services for your voluntary internship placement in Canada includes the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. Please note, that the following services only apply for placements in BC interior & Rockies, and rural Vancouver island. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it.What's included:
- Internship placement in a wildlife program
- Contractual procedures between the charity and the applicant
- Assistance with work permit
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Accommodation close to the project
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- Work Permit
- Travel and health insurance
- Airport reception fee ($90 – $120 depending on country)
- Airport pick-up
- Car rental
Your coordinator in Canada
Jeanette in Canadian but she has already lived in Italy, France and the Netherlands. Traveling is her biggest hobby. Europe, asia, Africa and South America - for her, the world can not be 'colorful' enough. She keeps all her adventures with her camera. You will definitely won't have any communication difficulties with Jeanette because she speaks 6 languages.
Learn more about Jeanette!