Volunteer Work in a Day-Care Center on Santa Cruz, Galapagos, Ecuador
Overview: care volunteering on Galapagos, Ecuador
Care volunteers can add their support into 3 different day care center.Day care center from the municipality
This institution is part of the municipality from Santa Cruz City; it gives feeding
and integral education to the children of the island who have low economic
resources. This Day Care Center gives attention to approximately 100 children
from 10 months up to 5 years old.
This day care center was created to fulfill the educational needs of the children;the institution receives 45 children from 2 to 4 years old.Santa Cruz bilingual institute
This is an educative institution located in Santa Cruz Island, which gives integral education to kids from 2 to 4 years-old, it teaches Spanish and Englishlanguage, also, it takes care of physical and psychological kids integrity.This institution attends to a population of 25 children approximately and has acapacity of 45 children.
Service: volunteer program in Quito, Ecuador - what's in and what's not in
Services for your volunteer work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:What's included:
- Placement in a volunteer project according to you demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation (host family or shared flat or apartment)
- 3 meals per day within host family
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
- Transfer out
Laura was born in Manabi, a province on the coast of Ecuador. Already as a student, she stood up for the underprivileged ones in her neighborhood. She kept this passion until today and passes it on to the international volunteers now.