Volunteering in a children home in Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia
Overview: volunteering in a children home in Bali
Bali seems to be a paradise seeing all the natural and cultural miracles and the growing tourism infrastructure. Contrary to the colorful and balanced culture you will get to know while volunteering in Bali, are the actual living conditions of the Balinese and the immigrating Javanese. Especially for too young single mothers with no income is very hard to take care of their newborns.
As a volunteer on this care placement in Bali, you can help these children to feel home and share some great little adventures and experiences with them.
Service volunteer in Bali - what's in and what's not in
Services for your volunteer work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:What's included:
- Placement in a volunteer project according to you demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation (host family or shared flat or apartment)
- Teaching introduction
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !