Human rights internship in Valencia, Spain
Overview: Human rights internship in Valencia, Spain
The goal of this non-profitable organisation is to defend, promote and protect human rights. They want to achieve a change in attitudes and the behavior in societies by promoting values such as peace and fairness. Special focus is placed on helping people that are in a situation of inequality or at risk of social exclusion. The organisation aims to sensitive people in Spain but also in developing countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America with respect to justice, solidarity, equal rights as well as to the care for the environment.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Valencia, Spain
Isabel and Jose like to share. Especially the pure Spanish zest for life. The two Spaniards have a lot of globetrotter experience and can't imagine a life without traveling. They love the excitement when learning about new things and meeting new people. and since you can not always travel they simply bring the different cultures to their home country. This is how you will also become a part of this pure Spanish zest for life.
Learn more about Isabel and Jose !