Internship in a technology market place in Barcelona, Spain
Overview: Internship in a technology market place in Barcelona, Spain
This innovative intellectual property marketplace aims to serve as a facilitator for many technologies in the field of photonics. By the conception of a huge and complete online platform the company provides scientists and developer of new technologies with information and useful contacts regarding the promotion and sales of their explorations.
The organization with all its expertise supports scientists in finding buyers for patents and licenses. It helps to find the right business partners and developers of prototypes and may also fasten the phase of commercialization for a company´s technology. Thus, the goal of this company is among others to bring together scientists who have invented technologies in the area of photonics technology and business people who want to either use this technology in their production process or promote it to possible buyers.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.