Internship in agriculture and forestry in Ireland (individual search)
Overview internship in agriculture and forestry in Ireland
Complete an agriculture and forestry internship in Ireland in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The agriculture and forestry deal with all matters relating to the primary production of human and animal food as well as with renewable resources and the conservation of the forest. A common division of the agriculture is a division in plants, animal sciences and agricultural economics.
Agricultural engineer or agronomist is a professional term for the production and technology of the natural sciences of agriculture. Agricultural engineers are professionals or managers at the interface of the science biology, chemistry, engineering and economics.
Other fields are the agricultural policy, marketing of agricultural products, environmental protection, land use planning and development structure of rural areas. Agricultural experts are also used in interdisciplinary development projects of rural areas in the third world or specific projects of multilateral cooperation. In this point all-round qualities or coordination functions between different specialists are needed. Other specializations of later occupation are for example in medical plants or horticultural engineer.
Agricultural engineers are involved in research and teaching, education, court experts, expertise, management, agricultural management, consulting and private industry.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Dublin, Ireland
Noel will be your help you with all preparations for your internship in Dublin and he will also be your contact person during your stay abroad.
Learn more about Noel !