Internship abroad in culinary arts in Fukuoka, Japan
Overview: Internship in culinary arts in Japan
As an intern in culinary arts in Fukuoka, you can either work in a chocolaterie or in a bakery. The chocolaterie with an affiliated café is specialized in making finest chocolate but they also offer a variety of western-style sweets. The store has a long history and is loved by chocolate fans from all over the world.
30 years ago, the bakery started producing in Fukuoka. Since that time, foodies from all around the world are loving their homemade delicacies. In addition to sweets, the bakery also offers dark, strong bread. The customers can enjoy their favorite cakes and coffees in a café, which has been affiliated.
Services for your internship in Japan
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
- Airport pick up and drop
Your local contact in Japan
Alexander will be your local contact person during you internship in Fukuoka. He has been living in Japan now for over 10 years and has been successfully placing international students in Japanese host companies for about 6 years. He would definitely recommend every intern to learn some Japanese phrases during your first weeks in Japan, as this will help you a lot to make the best out of your stay in Japan. To make it as convenient as possible for you, he can also organize a language course for you, suitable for your level.
Alexander's mission is to always act according to the Japanese philosophy "Kaizen", which translates as "constant improvement". Of course, he and his team want to make you stay as convenient and meaningful as possible, which means, that they will always be there for you in case of any questions. His international team is able to help you out in different languages such as German, English, French, and last but not least, Japanese.