Internship in Law/chancellery in USA (individual search)
Overview Internship in USA
Complete an internship in law/chancellery in USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Nowadays law usually means a system of rules which apply generally, are created by legislators and enforced by institutions of justice. The aim of the legal system is to regulate the coexistence in a society binding and perpetual and to avoid social conflicts. One can distinguish between the tradition based law and the national defined law. Of course there are big differences between different countries in terms of both the laws of the respective countries as well as the state sanctions.
During an internship in a chancellery or in the legal department of a company you can get a good insight into the daily tasks of a lawyer. You feel attracted by this short description? Then take a look at the description of the interesting tasks. Of course these tasks depend on the particular placement and vary depending on whether you do an internship in a chancellery or in the legal department of a company and it furthermore depends on the legal field of which the chancellery or the company has specialized.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Your coordinator in USA
After Andrey has heard during a party about the problems international inters have on their way to their overseas adventure in the US, he decided to start his own agency. Since he likes to travel, he knows how exciting it its to settle into a completely different culture. When he is not busy with application and visa regulation processes of his proteges, he likes to relax with his family either at home or while camping.
Learn more about Andrey !