Internship in marketing in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in marketing in the USA
Complete a marketing internship in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The stay competitive, all kind of businesses have to be focused on the market demands in order to adjust their range of products and adjust business processes. Nowadays, it is indisputable that he needs of customers must be at the center of the corporate management. In addition, marketing is a business task focusing on the identification of market changes as its main challenge. Another central task of marketing management is to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and maximize the benefits for customer’s sustainability.
There are 4 different Marketing instruments, the so-called 4 P’s. These are the instruments product, price, promotion and place.
A Marketing internship is extremely manifold. Every company offering services or products is exposed to the competitive environment of the market. Therefore, you will find Marketing activities in any branches and companies.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.