Internship in politics in the USA (individual search)
Overview internship in politics in the USA
Complete a politic internship in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The term politics derives from the Greek word ‘polis’, which means “community”. Politics therefore is the art of arrange and direct human behavior to achieve and maintain a functioning society. Political science focuses on 3 branches: political content, processes and structures. The main job of political institutions is to position the branches in a balanced way that serves the interest of the people. The main types of policies are domestic and external policies. The domestic policy describes all actions concerned with the own country. Foreign policy represents the interests of the country at an international level.
A policy internship cannot only be completed in political institutions, but also in larger companies with a strong emphasis on corporate policy. In a policy internship program, you can work on specific projects besides your daily activities. You will have to do researches on a particular topic, which you may present to the company.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.