Internship in Radio, Film and Acoustic in the USA (individual search)
Overview Internship in Radio, Film and Acoustic in the USA
Complete an internship in Radio, Film and Acoustic in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
What would a movie be without the appropriate background music? How should radio stations do without music, effects and sounds? Sound engineers are demanded in TV, radio, music productions and in the film industry. Acoustic engineers also often find a job in cultural institutions like opera or theatres. Who is primarily thrilled by the music industry can also work in a recording studio with various artists. Your task is to ensure that there always is the right sound recorded at the right time. In TV-production you also have to make sure that pictures and sounds match. An acoustic engineer records tunes and effects and mixes them. These tapes are often cut in the end, too.
A good engineer can refine the sounds so that a unique sound quality is given that will enthrall the audience. The profession combines art and technology as a good hearing, creativity, a high level of concentration and a sense of sounds are essential in order to work in the acoustic sector. It is also important to be on the cutting edge of technology and to know the equipment such as mixer console and computer. If you are technologically adept, enjoy all kinds of sounds and want to take up a challenging profession, just have a look to the tasks that the job of an acoustic engineer offers.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.