Internship in School/Kindergarten/Teaching in Ghana (individual search)
Overview Internship School/Kindergarten/Teaching in Ghana
Complete an internship in School/Kindergarten/Teaching in Ghana in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
The sector of school/kindergarten/teaching is very diverse and found in many different forms, from a small nursey to the school is everything represented.
The education of children is a rewarding task and can contribute to the education especially in economically less well-off countries. Projects in this field provide the opportunity for anyone who is interested to work together with other interns, volunteers and trained teacher and to form the kindergarten and school life for the children. The children often lack in routine and regular daily routine. Together with other local helpers you can give the children a fun and carefree time while you can enjoy the culture of your chosen country.
You are approached by this brief description? Then have a look at the following task description!
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Ghana
Prince is the Manager of a private organization in Ghana's capital Accra, which is concerned with optimizing the situation of disadvantaged communities. Volunteers are important partners of the project. The organization focuses on improving the education, health and human rights situation of women in Ghana. Prince studied Social Work and collaborates with studentsgoabroad.com in order to get as many volunteers to Ghana as possible.
Learn more about Prince !