Journalism internship in the USA (individual search)
Overview journalism internship in the USA
Complete a journalism internship in the USA in preparation for your professional career. Our partner organization has the opportunity to search for an internship for you individually.
Journalism is the term used for the work of journalists in the press, online media or the radio. A journalist collects and assesses information and creates posts for press, radio and television. Usually, journalists publish matters of general, cultural, political or economic signification.
As most journalistic posts are for created for public purposes, they may influence the public opinion and therefore have to be written in a neutral form. There is no predetermined specification in the journalism branch. Therefore, journalists specialize in a certain topic during their career, such as sport or politic.
Journalism is a liberal profession, which means everybody who is working in the press, radio or online media can call themselves a journalist. Because of that reason it is not possible to find the study program, which prepares for that profession.
Services for your internship in the USA
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Internship/Training Placement
- Help with resume and cover letter writing according to US format
- Interview arrangement with host company
- Organizaing contract between intern and host company
- Internship/Training Placement Plan and Agreements (DS-7002 form)
- Assistance in obtaining DS-2019 form
- DS-2019 form
- Information on visas, visa interview, airline tickets
- Phone and email support during your stay in the US
- Health insurance: about $ 95 per month (please request the full amount before your application)
Optional additional services:
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Flight tickets
- $ 180 SEVIS Fee
- $ 160 US Embassy/Consulate Fee
- Cost of living
Dein Ansprechpartner in den USA
Nachdem Andrey auf einer Party von den Problemen gehört hat, die internationale Praktikanten auf dem Weg zu ihrem Auslandsabenteur in den USA haben, beschloss er eine eigene Agentur zu gründen. Da er selbst gerne reist, weiß er wie spannend es ist, sich in einer völlig fremde Kultur einzuleben. Wenn er nicht gerade mit den Bewerbungs- und Visaprozessen seiner Schützlinge beschäftigt ist, dann entspannt er gerne mit seiner Familie zu Hause oder beim Camping.