Marketing Internship in a Start-Up Company in London, England
Overview: Internship Marketing and Business Assistant in London, England
We are an advertising technology start up working on an exciting product which has won tremendous customer interest. We are now developing the beta version of the product, and very soon we will be starting to sell to potential clients. We are therefore able to host an intern in our London-based office to assist with sales, marketing and business administration tasks.
We are running some exciting projects and the intern will be involved with some of them and gain valuable experience during this internship opportunity.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in London, England
Anne is your competent contact person when it comes to internships in London. Her interest in other cultures arose during her semester abroad in the US, she had to complete as a part of her studies (Economics and Business Education). Since then she has always tried to discover the world and thus traveled to Cambodia, Australia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and also several times to the U.S.. Now she wants to give others the opportunity to learn about a foreign culture and a foreign country, and therefore supports the placements in London and an intercultural learning.