Voluntary Care Work in a Kindergarten in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Overview: voluntary care work in a Kindergarten in Buenos Aires, Argentins
There are two kindergartens located in the neighborhood of Necochea, in the province of Buenos Aires. The teachers there care for and educate about 60 children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old. Both projects began in 2008, so we are still in the process of improving its infrastructure, educational and recreational materials for the kids, and adding more activities.
Children also eat breakfast and lunch there. There are also four caregivers who help clean, cook and assist teachers as needed. Although it’s a simple kindergarten, it’s an educational, recreational, healthy and safe environment for the kids to stay in while their parents work.
Service volunteer in Argentina - what's in and what's not in
Services for your volunteer work in Argentina include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in Argentina supports you, wherever you require it:
- Placement in a volunteer program according to your demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about affordable flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation in a volunteer house
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
- Transportation costs during the program
- Additional personal expenses
- Airport drop
Your program coordinator in Argentina
Jésica is an excellent Argentinian translator and an English professor with many years of experience. She is the general director of our partner organization and will be your first contact in Argentina. Plus, she will assure, that you will find a program matching your expectations and will help you with all travel preparations.
Learn more about Jesica!