Women education and environmental protection volunteer project in Bali, Indonesia
Overview: women education and environmental protection volunteer project in Bali
The foundation’s mission combines the most critical issues of nowadays society in Bali at its best: poverty, disadvantage of women and environmental pollution. They discovered an effective way to fight all 3 issues. In the heart of the foundation, a learning center in the very South of Bali, they give disadvantaged women the chance to relearn life and vocational skills, whereas the focus is on hospitality. It is the foundation's vision to create a more sustainable future for the island of Bali, the ocean and the communities by education and empowering women.
As a volunteer you can teach English, Mathematics, and also environmental awareness. But also, you will have the opportunity to receive hands on training in fundraising and school management.
Service volunteer in Bali - what's in and what's not in
Services for your volunteer work abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:What's included:
- Placement in a volunteer project according to you demands
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Accommodation (host family or shared flat or apartment)
- Teaching introduction
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !