Question & Answers - Internship in Ghana

  • 1. Will I get paid for my internship?
  • 2. How and with what do you pay in Ghana?
  • 3. How dangerous is Ghana?
  • 4. What about public transport ?
  • 5. Do I need to apply for a special Visa?
  • 6. Do I need special vaccinations?

Our Mission

It is our mission to organize meaningful programs abroad that promote the personal development and unlock new career opportunities for students. We are committed in providing educational, social and cultural exchange programs that encourage intercultural learning between local communities and international students abroad.

Request info brochure

Students Go Abroad - A product of Lumen Media Pte. Ltd.

+49 30 202 38411 | Berlin, Germany
+1 646 6613 138 | Los Angeles, U.S.