Internship in Singapore: Visa Information
For an internship in Singapore you will need to apply for the visa before arrival. The "Working Holiday Pass" enables you to work in Singapore.
Working Holiday Pass
The Working Holiday Pass allows you to live and work – in every field - in Singapore for a duration up to 6 months. The Work Holiday Programme has a capacity of 2000 applicants at any one time. Only students and graduates from recognized universities can apply for the visa.
Requirements for the visa:
- You are between 18 and 25 years
- You are an undergraduate or graduate of a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or United States.
- Your university is recognized by the government of the respective nine countries.
- Undergraduates: at least 3 months full-time student
- Graduates: you were a resident and a full-time student of the university.
The Working Holiday Programme has an overall capacity of only 2000 applicants. Once the visa is obtained, the intern has to travel to Singapore within the following 12 months. If you need more information about the requirements, you can contact us for a personal consultation. We recommend to check the availability, FAQ and further requirements online at the website of the Ministry of Manpower Singapore!