Sustainability & Eco Tourism Summer Course in Bali, Indonesia
Overview: Sustainability & Eco Tourism Summer Course in Bali, Indonesia
***Application Deadline: April 19th 2019***
This intense 4 week summer course will help you to understand the impact of tourism in Bali and see the steps that are made towards sustainable tourism and ecotourism. Various field trips will help you to gain an insight into the efforts that are made to reduce the negative impacts and to preserve Bali’s main tourist attractions: its nature and cultural practices.
Services for the 4 weeks education courses in Bali
What is included in the program fee:
- Enrollment fee of the University in Bali
- Fees for excursions and research projects
- Visa support
- Information about cheap flights, insurance, vaccinations and other important travel information
- Airport pickup (Saturday and Sunday morning)
- Accommodation incl. Breakfast
- Transport to the university and excursion sites
- Tips and information about leisure activities
- Contact person during your semester
- Regular meeting with all volunteers and interns on site
- Personal expenses
- Airport return transfer
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rifka. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali 5 years ago to finish her English Literature Bachelor in Cultural studies. Rifka was also born in Indonesia.
The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organize meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Learn more about Laura !